\saving; sheets in HTML\
\opening; sheets in HTML\
Saving and Opening Sheets in HTML
Saving Sheets in HTML
- LibreOffice\ Calc saves all the sheets of a Calc document together as an HTML document. At the beginning of the HTML document, a heading and a list of hyperlinks are automatically added which lead to the individual sheets within the document.
Numbers are shown as written. In addition, in the HTML tag, the exact internal number value is written so that after opening the HTML document with \
- LibreOffice\ you know you have the exact values.
To save the current Calc document as HTML, choose \File - Save As\.
In the \Save as type\ list box, in the area with the other \
- LibreOffice\ Calc filters, choose the file type "HTML Document (\
- LibreOffice\ Calc)".
Enter a \File name\ and click \Save\.
Opening Sheets in HTML
- LibreOffice\ offers various filters for opening HTML files, which you can select under \File - Open\ in the \Files of type\ list box:
Choose the file type "HTML Document (\
- LibreOffice\ Calc)" to open in \
- LibreOffice\ Calc.
- LibreOffice\ Calc options are now available to you. However, not all options that \
- LibreOffice\ Calc offers for editing can be saved in HTML format.