Using Styles From Another Document or Template
From LibreOffice Help
You can import styles from another document or template into the current document.
- Choose View - Styles and Formatting to open the Styles and Formatting sidebar deck.
- Click the arrow next to the New Style from Selection icon to open the submenu.
- Choose Load styles.
- Use the check boxes at the bottom of the dialog to select the style types that you want to import. To replace styles in the current document that have the same name as the ones you are importing, select Overwrite.
- Do one of the following:
- Click an entry in the Categories list, then click the template containing the styles that you want to use in the Templates list, and then click OK.
- Click From File, locate the file containing the styles that you want to use, and then click name, and then click Open.