You can create as many user-defined indexes as you want.
To Create a User-Defined Index
- Select a word or words that you want to add to a user-defined index.
- Choose Insert - Table of Contents and Index - Index Entry.
- Click the New User-defined Index button next to the Index box.
- Type a name for the index in the Name box and click OK.
- Click Insert to add the selected word(s) to the new index.
- Click Close.
To Insert a User-Defined Index
- Click in the document where you want to insert the index.
- Choose Insert - Table of Contents and Index - Table of Contents, Index or Bibliography.
- On the Type tab, select the name of the user-defined index that you created in the Type box.
- Select any options that you want.
- Click OK.
If you want to use a different paragraph style as a table of contents entry, select Additional styles, and then click the Assign styles button next to the box. Click the style in the list, and then click the >> or the << button to define the outline level for the paragraph style.