Updating Styles From Selections
From LibreOffice Help
- Choose View - Styles and Formatting.
- Click the icon of the style category that you want to update.
- In the document, click from where you want to copy the updated style. For example, click a paragraph to which you applied some manual formatting that you want to copy now.
- In the Styles and Formatting window, click the style that you want to update.
- Click the arrow next to the New Style from Selection icon and choose Update Style from the submenu.