Removing Line Breaks
From LibreOffice Help
Use the AutoCorrect feature to remove line breaks that occur within sentences. Unwanted line breaks can occur when you copy text from another source and paste it into a text document.
|This AutoCorrect feature only works on text that is formatted with the "Default" paragraph style.|
- Choose Tools - AutoCorrect Options.
- On the Options tab, ensure that Combine single line paragraphs if length greater than 50% is selected. To change the minimum percentage for the line length, double-click the option in the list, and then enter a new percentage.
- Click OK.
- Select the text containing the line breaks that you want to remove.
- In the Apply Style box on the Formatting bar, choose “Default”.
- Choose Format - AutoCorrect - Apply.