Mail Merge Wizard
Starts the Mail Merge Wizard to create form letters or send e-mail messages to many recipients.
Choose Tools - Mail Merge Wizard
Click Mail Merge icon on the Table Data bar:
- 1 Mail Merge Wizard - Starting Document
- 2 Mail Merge Wizard - Document Type
- 3 Mail Merge Wizard - Addresses
- 4 Mail Merge Wizard - Create a Salutation
- 5 Mail Merge Wizard - Adjust Layout
- 6 Mail Merge Wizard - Edit Document
- 7 Mail Merge Wizard - Personalize Document
- 8 Mail Merge Wizard - Save, Print or Send
Specify the document that you want to use as a base for the mail merge document.
Specify the type of mail merge document to create.
Specify the recipients for the mail merge document as well as the layout of the address block.
Specify the properties for the salutation. If the mail merge database contains gender information, you can specify different salutations based on the gender of the recipient.
Specify the position of the address blocks and salutations on the documents.
Browse through the document previews, exclude single recipients, and edit the main document.
Edit documents for each recipient.
Specifies the output options for mail merge documents.
Clicking Cancel closes a dialog without saving any changes made.
View the selections in the dialog made in the previous step. The current settings remain unchanged. This button can only be activated from page two on.
Click the Next button, and the wizard uses the current dialog settings and proceeds to the next step. If you are on the last step, this button becomes Create.