Inserting Hyperlinks With the Navigator
You can insert a cross-reference as a hyperlink in your document using the Navigator. You can even cross-reference items from other LibreOffice documents. If you click the hyperlink when the document is opened in LibreOffice, you are taken to the cross-referenced item.
- Open the document(s) containing the items you want to cross-reference.
- On the Standard bar, click the Navigator icon.
- Click the arrow next to the Drag Mode icon, and ensure that Insert as Hyperlink is selected.
- In the list at the bottom of the Navigator, select the document containing the item that you want to cross-reference.
- In the Navigator list, click the plus sign next to the item that you want to insert as a hyperlink.
- Drag the item to where you want to insert the hyperlink in the document.
The name of the item is inserted in the document as an underlined hyperlink.