Displaying the Result of a Table Calculation in a Different Table
From LibreOffice Help
You can perform a calculation on cells in one table and display the result in a different table.
- Open a text document, insert a table with multiple columns and rows, and then insert another table consisting of one cell.
- Enter numbers into some of the cells of the large table.
- Place the cursor in the table with the single cell, and then press F2.
- In the Formula Bar, enter the function that you want to perform, for example,
- Click in a cell in the larger table that contains a number, press the plus sign (+), and then click in a different cell containing a number.
- Press Enter.
|If you want, you can format the table to behave as normal text. Insert the table into a frame, and then anchor the frame as a character. The frame remains anchored to the adjacent text when you insert or delete text.|