Printing a Slide to Fit a Paper Size
From LibreOffice Help
You can reduce the size of a slide when you print, so that the slide can fit on a printed page.
- Open the document that you want to print.
- In Normal View, choose Format - Page, and then click the Page tab.
- In Layout settings area, select the Fit object to paper format check box.
- In the Paper format area, select a Format.
- Click OK. The slide is resized to fit the printed page, while maintaining the relative positions of the objects on the slide.