Importing HTML Pages Into Presentations
From LibreOffice Help
You can import any text file, including text in HTML documents, into a slide.
To insert text from a file into a slide:
- In the slide where you want to insert the text, choose Insert - File.
- Select "Text" or "HTML Document" as the File type.
- Locate the file containing the text that you want to add, and then click Insert.
If the text file contains more text than can be inserted into a single slide, you can divide the text over several slides.
- Double-click in the inserted text to enter edit mode.
- Select all of the text that lies below the visible slide area and press Ctrl+X.
- Choose Slide - New Page/Slide, and then press Ctrl+V.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 until all of the text is on slides.