Creating a Flowchart
From LibreOffice Help
To create a flowchart:
- Select a tool from the Flowchart toolbar on the Drawing bar.
- Drag a shape in your slide.
- To add more shapes, repeat the last steps.
- Open the Connectors toolbar on the Drawing bar, and select a connector line.
- Move the pointer over the edge of a shape so that the connection sites appear.
- Click a connection site, drag to a connection site on another shape, and then release.
- To add more connectors, repeat the last steps.
You now have the basic outline for your flowchart.
To add text to the shapes on your flowchart
Do one of the following:
- Double-click the shape, and type or paste your text.
- Click the Text icon on the Drawing bar, and drag a text object over the shape. Type or paste your text into the text object.
To add a color fill to a shape:
- Select the shape, and choose Format - Area.
- Select Color, and then click a color in the list.
To add some hot spots that call other slides:
Assign interactions to some objects on your slide.#Select the object, then choose Slide Show - Interaction.
- Select an interaction in the dialog. For example, select to go to the next slide when the user clicks the object.