Copying Slides From Other Presentations
From LibreOffice Help
You can insert slides from another presentation into the current presentation. You can also copy and paste slides between presentations.
To insert a slide from another presentation:
- Open a presentation, and choose View - Normal.
- Choose Insert - File.
- Locate the presentation file containing the slide that you want to insert, and click Insert.
- Click the plus sign next to the icon for the presentation file, and then select the slide(s) that you want to insert.
- Click OK.
To copy and paste slides between presentations:
- Open the presentations that you want to copy and paste between.
- In the presentation containing the slide(s) that you want to copy, choose View - Slide Sorter.
- Select the slide(s), and then choose Edit - Copy.
- Change to the presentation where you want to paste the slide(s), and then choose View - Normal.
- Select the slide that you want the copied slide to follow, and then choose Edit - Paste.