Applying a Slide Design to a Slide Master
From LibreOffice Help
Every slide in a presentation has exactly one slide master, also known as master page. A slide master determines the text formatting style for the title and outline and the background design for all slides that use this slide master.
To apply a new slide master
- Select Slide - Slide Master Design.
- Click Load.
- Under Categories, select a slide design category.
- Under Templates, select a template with the design that you want to apply. To preview the template, click More, and then select the Preview box.
- Click OK.
- Do one of the following:
- To apply the slide design to all of the slides in your presentation, select the Exchange background page check box, and then click OK.
- To apply the slide design to the current slide only, clear the Exchange background page check box, and then click OK.