From LibreOffice Help
You can create duplicate or multiple copies of an object. The copies can be identical or can differ in size, color, orientation and location.
The following example creates a stack of coins by making multiple copies of a single ellipse.
- Use the Ellipse tool to draw a solid yellow ellipse.
- Select the ellipse and choose Edit - Duplicate.
- Enter 12 as Number of copies.
- Enter a negative value for the Width and Height so that the coins decrease in size as you go up the stack.
- To define a color transition for the coins, select different colors in the Start and End boxes. The Start color is applied to the object that you are duplicating.
- Click OK to create the duplicates.