Assembling 3D Objects
From LibreOffice Help
3D objects that each form a 3D scene can be combined into a single 3D scene.
To combine 3D objects:
- Insert a 3D object from the 3D Objects toolbar (for example, a cube).
- Insert a second slightly larger 3D object (for example, a sphere).
- Select the second 3D object (sphere) and choose Edit - Cut.
- Double-click the first object (cube) to enter its group.
- Choose Edit - Paste. Both objects are now part of the same group. If you want, you can edit the individual objects or change their position within the group.
- Double-click outside the group to exit the group.
|You cannot intersect or subtract 3D objects.|