Using and Editing Database Reports
Using a Report
LibreOffice stores the information about the created reports in the database file.
- Choose File - Open and select the database file.
- In the database file window, click the Reports icon.
- Double-click one of the report names to open the report.
These links are added automatically when you create a new report by the Report Wizard or in the Report Builder window.
Editing a Report Created in the Report Builder Window
- Right-click the name of a report in the database file window, then choose Edit.
The Report Builder window opens with the report's information loaded.
Use the toolbars and menu commands and drag-and-drop to edit the report as stated in the Report Builder guide.
Execute the report to see the resulting report document.
Editing a Report Created by the Report Wizard
- On the last dialog page of the Report Wizard, you can choose to edit the report template before you use the report.
You can edit the page styles for the first page and the following pages of the report as well as the paragraph styles, the number formats, the printed field labels, and more.
|Unless you have a thorough understanding of the database the report accesses, do not edit the SQL statement, database name, the hidden form controls, or the related information on the report.|