Editing Chart Titles
From LibreOffice Help
To edit a chart title that you have inserted into a LibreOffice document:
- Double-click on the chart.
A gray border appears around the chart and the menu bar now contains commands for editing the objects in the chart.
- Double-click on an existing title text. A gray border appears around the text and you can now make changes. Press Enter to create a new line.
If no title text exists, choose Insert - Title to enter the text in a dialog.
- A single-click on the title allows you to move it with the mouse.
- If you want to change the formatting of the main title, choose Format - Title - Main Title. This opens the Title dialog.
- Select one of the available tabs in the dialog to make modifications.
- Click OK. In your document, click outside the chart to exit chart editing mode.