Check for Updates
You can check for updates manually or automatically.
|Checking for updates will also look for updates of all installed extensions.|
Choose Help - Check for Updates to check manually.
You can disable or enable the automatic check in Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Online Update.
- If an update is available, an icon
You will see the Check for Updates dialog with some information about the online update of LibreOffice.
- Enable an Internet connection for LibreOffice.
If you need a proxy server, enter the proxy settings in Tools - Options - Internet - Proxy.
- Choose Check for Updates to check for the availability of a newer version of your office suite.
If a newer version is available and LibreOffice is not set up for automatic downloading, then you can select any of the following actions:
- Download the new version.
- Install the downloaded files.
- Abort this check for updates for now.
If LibreOffice is configured to download the files automatically, the download starts immediately. A download continues even when you minimize the dialog.
If automatic downloads are disabled, start the download manually.
If no update was found, you can close the dialog.
|You need Administrator rights to update LibreOffice.|