Printing Rows or Columns on Every Page
If you have a sheet that is so large that it will be printed multiple pages, you can set up rows or columns to repeat on each printed page.
As an example, If you want to print the top two rows of the sheet as well as the first column (A)on all pages, do the following:
- Choose Format - Print Ranges - Edit. The Edit Print Ranges dialog appears.
- Click the icon at the far right of the Rows to repeat area.
The dialog shrinks so that you can see more of the sheet.
- Select the first two rows and, for this example, click cell A1 and drag to A2.
In the shrunk dialog you will see $1:$2. Rows 1 and 2 are now rows to repeat.
- Click the icon at the far right of the Rows to repeat area. The dialog is restored again.
- If you also want column A as a column to repeat, click the icon at the far right of the Columns to repeat area.
- Click column A (not in the column header).
- Click the icon again at the far right of the Columns to repeat area.
|Rows to repeat are rows from the sheet. You can define headers and footers to be printed on each print page independently of this in Format - Page.|