Creating a Page Style Based on the Current Page
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can design a page layout and then create a page style based on it.
For example, you can create a page style that displays a particular header, and another page style that displays a different header.
- Open a new text document, choose Format - Styles and Formatting, and then click the Page Styles icon.
- Click the New Style from Selection icon and select New Styles from Selection from the submenu.
- Type a name for the page in the Style name box, and then click OK.
- Double-click the name in the list to apply the style to the current page.
- Choose Insert - Header, and choose the new page style from the list.
- Type the text that you want in the header. Position the cursor into the main text area outside of the header.
- Choose Insert - Manual Break.
- In the Type area, select Page break and then select “Default” from the Style box.
- Repeat steps 2-6 to create a second custom page style with a different header.